- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate Morsels, melted
- 1/3 cup White Grape Juice
- 1/2 cup Berry-flavored Applesauce
- Combine all ingredients in a Nesco® blender.
- Puree to smooth consistency.
- Spray Nesco®/American Harverst® Fruit Roll Sheet lightly with vegetable spray.
- Then spread puree evenly (approximately 1/4" thick) on Fruit Roll Sheet and place on tray of Nesco®/American Harverst® Dehydrator.
- Dry at 135ºF. for 8 to 10 hours until no sticky spots are present on top or underneath fruit.
- Remove fruit leather while still warm, roll and cut into bite-sized pieces (if desired).
- Wrap in plastic wrap for storage.
"Used by permission: (c) Vickilynn Haycraft of Real Food Living www.realfoodliving.com "
- For controlled portions, measure out ¼ to ½ cup portions before dehydrating.