Friday, April 13, 2012

Why Do You Dehydreate?

Here is an opportunity for everyone who is dehydrating to talk about how they got started and what motivated them to "go dry". <grin>  Please share with us your reasons. 

For those of you who are new to dehydrating, this is a great opportunity to find out what the point of all this is.

Originally, I began dehydrating some fifteen years ago just for the fun of it. I've always enjoyed unusual things.

But after becoming widowed, I stopped for a few years.  Couldn't see the point of all that for just one person. 

However, when my finances really  got bad ... and especially our government's finances. I realized that I probably could not depend on the government to continue paying my disability check.  That's when I really got serious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment